The meeting began at 6:31pm with The Pledge of Allegiance & Venture Scout Oath lead by Jen.
Roll Call: Mr. O., Mrs. T., Ben T., Julie, Katrina, Chris, Jen, Meredith S., & Oliver.
- Oliver organized a lovely team
building activity, which consisted of a knee sitting circle, a four man
and three-man push-up, and ordering ourselves in line by month first and
day second silently.
- Jen passed out treasury slips of dues owed to everyone. A brief discussion of dues money use took place and we decided it should be used for trip funding and equipment.
- Mrs. T. handed out permission slips for the Snowshoe trip (Apr. 6-8) and gave a quick overview.
- Mrs. T. went over the calendar.
- Swim O.C.B. – not to be rescheduled and refund will be made into scout accounts.
- Ski Trip follow-up – since we did not snow tube we will be refunded $5 into our scout accounts.
- Mrs. T. ragged on Isaac Davis trip of the past.
- April 14th - Church Clean-up & Bottle Drive
- April 28th – Council Road Rally – only for Venture Crew members
- Venture Summer Camp – Explanation on the mailing
- April 19th - Minutemen Walk
- Future trip collaboration – Cooking, Bowl Burning, Orienteering, Culture, Freedom Trail, D.u.c.k.w. tours, Assabet Canoeing, & C.O.P.E.
- Sept. – Canoe
- Oct. – C.O.P.E.
- Nov. – Freedom Trail
- Meeting Closed at 7:32
- The meeting continued anyway
- After meeting thoughts – a yes on Hemenway in December
- Jan. – ski
- Feb. – Freeze-out
- Feb. – Swim O.C.B.
- Backpacking the A.T.?
Minutes Taken by Jen